- Hot Springs
Obama Onsen water of Obama Onsen
About hot springs
|Obama Onsen(Natural hot spring 100%) Hot Spring Baskdown ※It does not include artificial hot springs|
Open Air Bath
|Yes (There are also men and women (including time change) · Charges are not allowed)|
Number of baths
|"Outdoor bath］ Man: 1 Female: 1 Mixed Bath: 0|
［Inner bath］ Man: 1 Female: 1 Mixed Bath: 0
［sauna］ Man: 0 Female: 0 Mixed Bath: 0
Other bath facilities
|The public bath will be open until 12 o'clock in the evening and 5 o'clock in the morning.|
|Hotspring tax adult 150 yen (child free) separately.|
Stop-by hot water
|Bathing fee, Large Communal Bath: 800 yen/adult(400 yen/child), Private bath adult 1,000 yen (500 yen/child)※Reservation required, only on the day|
Time, 12:00 to 22:00 (Private bath is 50 minutes by yourself)
In addition, we may refuse according to congestion and weather condition. Thank you for your understanding.
Obama Onsen (Indications and Contraindications)
|I. The spring quality of Obama Onsen (Adaptation and Contraindications)|
1. Hot Spring Qualities: Sodium chloride fountain
2. Spring fountain: 95 ° C. to 100 ° C.
3. Indication: Rheumatoid arthritis, Chronic muscle rheumatism, Neuralgia, especially sciatica, Nerve palsy, Neuritis, Frail child, gout, anemia, Chronic gynecological diseases
Four. Indication(drinking): Chronic gastric catarrh, gastrointestinal atoni, relaxing constipation (cooling hot springs and drinking), anemia, manure suffering, glandular disease
Five. Contraindications(drinking): Stomach acid hyperacidity, gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer, kidney inflammation, nephrotic syndrome, etc. In general, kidney floating
|II. The bathing method and attention of Obama Onsen, for the hot spring treatment for the hot spring recuperation (Late)|
It is not a miracle to cure disease on hot springs.
1. It is appropriate to take a bath about once a day for the first three days.
2. Twice in the next day, gradually take up to three times a day.
3. Approximately 4 weeks is appropriate for medical treatment.
Four. A spa rescue reaction (hot spring scorpion) appears after about a week
Five. Full recovery will appear when this period passes.
6. During "Yukari Sora", reduce the number of bathing, wait for natural recovery and continue bathing.
7. Bathing time should be around 10 minutes.
8. Keep at rest while taking a bath
9. It is better not to rinse with water after bathing.
Ten. It is better to take a break for a while after bathing
11. If you go suddenly into hot water, you may cause cerebral anemia, so warm your head and body and warm it before entering the tub.
|Ⅲ. Drinking and attention|
1. To drink, use a new one of your mouth.
2. Eating early in the morning or 30 minutes or an hour before dinner is appropriate for drinking.
3. It is better to avoid drinking after dinner as much as possible before bedtime.
Four. A person with stomach acid reduction is usually good for catarrhalis as it drinks saline spring before meals to increase stomach acid secretion and stomach exercise and at the same time to mucus.
Five. Drinking amount is usually (50 to 100) cc.
6. Those having a temperature of 50 to 60 degrees Celsius are good only.
7. Is it intended for laxative or cold spring for gastric acid deficiency?
8. To gradually take a bite and drink a cup, it usually takes about ten minutes.
9. Since this saline spring is rich, it is recommended to dilute with water as much as possible.
|Symptoms appearing throughout the body include no appetite, sleeplessness, fever, diarrhea, nausea, etc., partial symptoms are guts on the skin, joints are swollen and painful. Also, these symptoms such as symptoms such as the injured penalty wounds, such as a person with gallstones causing an attack or the ulcer recurring is called "hot water." This mechanism is still not clarified yet. However, it is considered a time when the autonomic nervous system, the hormone secretion system, and the defense reaction of the immune system become disturbingly unstable by both stimulation of hot spring water and climate stimulation. |
It is said that "it is hot water" that confronts and opposes it.
medical doctor, Fukuda, Chiyo Taka